Staying at a hotel with swimming pool near Varenna on Lake Como means spending relaxing vacations in a charming location.
Grand Hotel Cadenabbia gives all this to guests because it offers the comforts of a 4-star hotel complemented by the presence of a large outdoor pool and a privileged location.
The hotel is directly on Lake Como and offers rooms and suites overlooking the lake, a restaurant serving local and international cuisine, and a terrace bar with panoramic views.
One of the most relaxing and sought-after environments in the entire hotel is the outdoor swimming pool, open during the hottest times of the year. It is located in the garden of the 4-star hotel and is a landmark in the vacation of every adult and child.
It is a place to indulge in moments of genuine relaxation or pure fun, alone or in company. It measures 10 x 4 meters and marks a maximum depth of 1.50 meters.
Also available is a large solarium with sunbeds, umbrellas, and towels. A perfect place to treat your tan, read a book, enjoy a cocktail.
One of the strengths of Grand Hotel Cadenabbia is its location, central in the Lario area. One of the most beautiful locations on the entire Lake Como is just 30 minutes away to travel by car, on foot and by ferry: Varenna.
It is a small and charming village that enchants the visitor with colorful houses and romantic atmosphere. Among the must-visit locations are:
- Passeggiata degli Innamorati (Lovers' Walk): this is a pedestrian path that connects the pier with the historic center and allows visitors to practically walk on the waters of the lake;
- Historic center: the oldest part of the village enchants with its alleys, terraces and verandas overlooking the Lario, stores, clubs, and craft stores;
- Church of St. John the Baptist: one of the oldest places of worship on the lake. Built in the 11th century, it is in Piazza San Giorgio and is rich in frescoes of rare beauty dating back to the 16th century;
- Church of San Giorgio: a perfect example of 14th-century Lombard architecture. With a living stone exterior and frescoes and works of great value. Notable among these are the altarpiece with the Baptism of Jesus by Sigismondo de Magistris and the Polyptych of St. George by Jo Pietro de' Brentanis;
- Vezio Castle: an imposing defensive fortress with over a thousand years of history surrounded by greenery and open from March to November.
Choose a hotel with swimming pool near Varenna on Lake Como.
Book at Grand Hotel Cadenabbia.